Monday, April 8, 2013

Weekend Recap: Maternity Shoot


Happy Monday! Can you believe I didn't take a single picture over the weekend?! Remember what I mentioned in our last post about being tired? Well, it's the truth! Regardless of not feeling enough energy to document our weekend, we did have quite the memorable documentation session with my talented younger sister, Cori Jean

Saturday was a perfectly sunny/cloudy spring day in San Diego and we spent the morning/afternoon walking all over Balboa Park with our faithful schnauzer, awesome photographer, and my almost-seven-months belly. It was so much fun! My sister does such a great job and she even brought snacks and water for me, already a little mama bear herself. Can't wait to see more photos from our session!

On Sunday we enjoyed a nice lunch with my family, got the car washed, cleaned the apartment, and I took a nap while Oscar went on another one of his epic bike rides. We both believe in how a person takes care of their body being a reflection of how they care for their spirit, and I just adore Oscar for his passion in these areas and how it strengthens us both. Luna is going to be quite the active lil' lady!

Here's hoping the week ahead is filled with peace, harmony and wellness for you and yours! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment