Monday, June 17, 2013

Luna Cove: Welcome Party

A few weeks ago my wonderful sister and mother threw us a baby shower in honor of Luna's coming arrival. It was such a special celebration and our hearts were filled with joy from all the love surrounding our growing family. We got the photos back this week and I've picked a few of my favorites to share here, but you can check out the full set on the CJeanPhotography blog

Welcome to The Hive!


My Grandma's last party/event she was able to attend before passing away.
Such a special blessing and memory for us.

Soon-to-be parents!

My "adopted" Grandma Molly with the quilts she made a few years ago for me and my sisters for our first babies!

All the pregnant bellies... plus my Dad! :)

Wishes for Baby - so neat to have all of these blessings and sweet notes!

Hope you enjoyed a little bit of our celebration and were able to feel the love! Be sure to check out the rest of the photos here. Wishing you all a beautiful, happy, peace-filled week ahead! 

2 comments:

Comment