Thursday, September 22, 2016

You're Invited!


Hello beautiful world! It is absolutely an amazing time on our planet right now as we shift into a new season of life. I am enjoying watching the little bit of change in leaf color we get here in Southern California and can feel my spirit embracing this season in a whole new way. Along with the trees, I am also changing my leaves, shedding old skin and preparing to bare it all in the winter. This is a beautiful time of peeling back the layers and as we go through this process it is so important that we nurture our physical vessels that are carrying us through this life.

Many of you have heard me speaking highly of Purium and the superfoods my family has been taking since earlier this year. I know lots of people are wanting to learn more and so I would like to invite all of you to please join me tomorrow morning as we gather to share in the magic of healing superfoods. I will be opening up about my personal story with Purium, talking about the products we love and use daily, answering questions and guiding those who are interested through the process of placing an order. And everyone who attends will receive a code for $50 off their first purchase! If this is all new to you, check out this post to learn a little more.

In addition to sharing about this amazing opportunity to increase your health, I will also be speaking briefly on a simple way in which you can utilize Purium's referral program in order to bring more wealth into your lives as well. It really is a holistic experience on all levels and I am so excited as always to share more tomorrow.


You can join by computer or phone via the info below. If you join by phone, I recommend downloading the Zoom app (it's free) so you can join in the video aspect of the call, which is a really fun element. Please feel free to invite your friends & community that might be interested, too!


Topic: Getting Started With Purium!

Time: Sep 23, 2016 10:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://zoom.us/j/448602918

Or iPhone one-tap (US Toll): +14086380968,448602918# or +16465588656,448602918#

Or Telephone: Dial: +1 408 638 0968 (US Toll) or +1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)

Meeting ID: 448 602 918

International numbers available: https://zoom.us/zoomconference?m=HvbnzyBovp01RPRXVAMXhfTEAYceFUJI



So much love and can't wait to see you all tomorrow!

Bigs hugs,
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment