Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Echo Lake: A Family Adventure


Summer is officially over and we are easing our way into this new season with curried soups and pumpkin spice lattes. I love this time of year! Being part of an earth that changes as we cycle round the sun, I see how our bodies reflect the varying seasons and their distinguished qualities. With long and lazy summer gone, I feel invigorated by the crisp air and enlightened by a new sense of creativity. Inspiration abounds!

There are a lot of great things in store for us this season, we know. New opportunities for work, a space to call home, a family business, all of these things and more we are striving for! With great joy and an unfaltering belief in limitless possibility, we know these things will be ours.

In the meantime, won't you bask with us in the glory of summer and the amazing photography skills of my little sis! These are from a trip we took to the cabin at Echo Lake, built by my great-grandfather in 1939. My mom spent all of her time there during the summer as a kid, and when that carried on with us kids, I always dreamed of taking my own family there someday. My dream came true when Luna was 4 weeks old, and it is only because of Oscar losing his job that we were able to go. We continue to believe that has been the biggest blessing we could receive!








There are lots more on the cjeanphotography blog! Head on over and hope you enjoy. May this new season find you happy and blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment